Our pony birthday parties at Lawton Stables are a real success with the younger children.
You supply the food and we supply the fun!
- Available on weekends during our Low Season (excluding holiday periods and Summer) between the hours of 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- All riders must be 7 years old or under (55 pounds or less).
- Party goers will enjoy one (1) hour of unlimited pony rides and an additional hour to use the picnic area and animal farm (including tables) and will each receive a cup of animal feed. [Additional animal feed may be purchased for $.50 per handful from the vending machine on the front porch.]
- Party organizers are welcome to bring snacks, decorations, etc. No balloons (they scare the ponies and horses) or glass containers are allowed. We will provide tablecloths.
- Please be aware that Sea Pines charges all visitors a $6 cash gate fee at the gate. Birthday organizers can prepay the fee at the Sea Pines gate on the day of the party if they wish. Please contact Sea Pines Security for more information.
- All children in the birthday party who wish to ride a pony must have a signed waiver. Waivers are available in the Lawton Stables welcome center.
- The cost is $20 per pony rider; there is an 8 rider minimum. A $60 deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied as the equivalent of three riders to the final total.
- In the event of inclement weather, party organizers may choose to reschedule, in which case the $60 deposit will be applied to the new party date.
- Generally, only one party per day may be scheduled.
Please call our office at 843.671.2586 for more information or to schedule your party!